A Complete Guide to Convert PSB to PDF Format in Bulk
Summary: What’s the best way to convert PSB to PDF Format? Find out if there is any manual solution available to perform this task. Also, go through the entire post to understand how to convert PSB to Adobe PDF format in a hassle-free manner. Let’s begin with the same!
So, you have finally made a decision to export a large Photoshop file to PDF format. Well, it is the best decision you have made because of the following reasons:
- A PDF file is a reliable and cross-platform format.
- It is the most secure and signable file extension.
- PDF files are universal that is easily accessible and searchable.
- The PDF is lightweight by nature compared to Photoshop PSB.
The PDF (Portable Document Format) helps users with multiple functionalities as compared to a PSB file. That’s why a majority of users wish to convert their files from PSB to PDF format. In the upcoming section, we will introduce precise solutions to accomplish this task in a few clicks.
Export Large Photoshop File to PDF Format – Professionally
Grabbing the great automated solution to convert a Photoshop file to PDF format. Try Best PSB Converter Wizard, which is the ideal solution to save large PSB files in PDF format. This tool is designed for a user-friendly interface where both technical and non-technical users can easily use this task in a risk-free way.
The PSB to PDF Converter offers a variety of export options for users to export their large document format files to over 10 extensions. Additionally, this software works flawlessly with all editions of the Windows Operating System.
Note: The demo edition of the software is available to evaluate the performance of the toolkit. So, download the wizard on Windows for free to convert PSB to PDF format with all data attributes.
How to Save Large Document Format to PDF Photoshop?
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed the software on Windows OS. Follow the below steps to export a large Photoshop file to PDF Adobe.
- Run PSB to PDF Converter on your machine, and read all the instructions to move forward.
- In the next window, you will get two options to load the data file—Add File or Add Folder. You can select as per your requirement.
- The software will list all the directories of PSB files stored in it. Select the required one to convert PSB to PDF format.
- Select the saving option from the given list, click on the file browse icon to set the destination location to save the output, and hit the Convert button.
- The software will start exporting the Photoshop file to PDF format.
- Once the conversion process is over, the wizard will redirect you to the desired location. You can check that all the folders have been stored in the original hierarchy.
That’s all about the automated solution to save large PSB files as PDFs. The next section discusses the manual solution to convert large PSB files to PDF format. The manual solution is a very time-consuming process and is usually not recommended.
Convert PSB to PDF Directly from Photoshop
To save PSB files as PDFs, you need a high-configuration system, with a Photoshop subscription. Now, follow the steps mentioned below:
Note: If your document file is greater than 30,000 pixels, then it is not compatible with the old editions of Photoshop.
- Open PSB File in Adobe Photoshop
- Now, navigate to the ribbon bar, and click on File Menu >> Print Option.
- Under Print Setup select “Microsoft Print to PDF” and click on the “Print” button.
- Now, provide the “File Name” and click on the “Save Button” to convert PSB to PDF format.
This is how the manual method export large Photoshop files to PDF format in batch. But, the manual solution to save PSB files as PDFs is not reliable as it contains several restrictions.
Why Choose Automated Approach over Manual Approach? Facts Explained
|On Basis Of||Manual Solution||Automated Solution|
|Graphical Interface||Complex GUI||User-Friendly GUI|
|Batch Conversion||Not Possible Convert Single File at a Time||Facilitate the Option to Save Entire Folder Data|
|Cost||35$ Per Month||29$ One Time Payment + 1 Year Free Upgrade|
|Customer Support||Email Support||Live Chat 24*7|
I hope this table gives a clear view of which solution is best for your issues. We recommend you go with PSB to PDF Converter as it offers multiple advanced functionalities, and lets you save large document format files in over 10 different file extensions.
Questions? We Have Answers!
Q) How do I save a PSB File as a PDF file?
- Run Adobe Photoshop
- Now, click on File >> Open File >> Browse PSB File.
- Photoshop will open the file in the preview window.
- Afterwards, go to select File >> Save As >> Photoshop PDF.
- Finally, browse the location to save PSB file as PDF.
Q) Can a PSB file be printed?
To print a PSB file First, open it in Photoshop, then select ‘File’ > ‘Print’. Adjust print settings as needed before printing.
Q) How do I export a large PSB file?
- Download PSB to PDF Converter.
- Now, browse the PSB file to the software panel.
- Select the required Photoshop PSB data with a Checkbox.
- Afterwards, select the required export option.
- At last, click save to export PSB to the required format.
The above post contains the entire solution to convert PSB to PDF Adobe using manual and automated solutions. The manual solution to export large Photoshop files to PDF format has its limitations to overcome, experts recommend going with the automated PSB to PDF converter, an advanced solution that performs the process without any downtime. Choose as per your requirement which one is the best solution for your issues.