How to Convert JFIF to GIF Images – Get Superlative Technique
What Users Actually Want
I am a gaming software developer in a repudiated Multinational Corporation (MNC), I have downloaded thousands of images in *.jfif extension from the web. I need to change various JFIF images into GIFs for completing assigned upcoming projects. If you know a technique to export JFIF to Graphics Interchange Format, then recommend it to me.
– Enrique, Cleveland
I work as an entrepreneur, I deal with various types of technical services. My one client wants to change JPEG File Interchange Format to GIF in bulk. I have a collection of several types of third-party tools and now I want to grab a lifetime license of JFIF to GIF Converter.
– Wilder, New Orleans
Steps to Change JFIF Images to GIF
Follow steps to convert JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) to Graphics Interchange Format (GIF).
- Start BitRecover JFIF to GIF Converter
- Select Files or Select Folders for uploading *.jfif images.
- Check or uncheck desired JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) images.
- Choose GIF as saving format, select destination path, and click on the Convert.
- The process to convert JFIF to GIF is running.
Convert JFIF File to GIF by Following Step-by-Step Process
At first, download all-in-one BitRecover JFIF File Converter Software from the authorized product page and install the product set up on your Windows Machine. The tool is also known as JFIF to GIF Converter, because of its separate conversion option.
1 – Launch JFIF to GIF Wizard and upload JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) files in the software GUI using Select Files or Select Folders button.
2 – Check .jfif images from the software panel and press the Next button.
3 – Choose GIF as a saving format.
4 – After that, select the destination path and hit on the Convert button.
5 – .jfif to .gif conversion process is running, please wait.
6 – Now you can see the message of completion “Conversion completed successfully. Please check destination folders”, press Ok button.
7 – At last, it will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get converted GIFs images.
JFIF Image to GIF Converter Features
- The tool permits to migrate JPEG File Interchange Format to Graphics Interchange Format with expeditious speed.
- JFIF to Graphics Interchange Format Converter has dual options for uploading JFIF images in the software panel i.e. Select Folders or Select Files.
- This application permits to convert JFIF to GIF in bulk so that users can save their valuable effort and time.
- It is capable to convert selected *.jfif files to *.gif from the whole folder so that our clients can change only specific JPEG File Interchange Format images.
- This software provides the facility to browse the destination path for storing the converted GIFs even users can store resultant images on external storage devices.
- The toolkit allows changing JPEG File Interchange Format to GIF images without reducing the quality of images.
- It is able to solve “not a valid JPEG JFIF file or encoding format (JFIF) is not supported” related common errors.
- This application supports PowerPoint JPEG File Interchange Format to Graphics Interchange Format without any mistake.
- GIFs take very less size and users can use them on the web, because of its small size, it will take very little time when loading the image on the web.
- GIFs images also support a transparent background and it is one of the best file extensions for storing the animation.
- GIF images can be easily generated using various freeware GIF generator tools i.e. Macromedia Fireworks and web graphic tools.
- The GIF format is widely used by website developers because they can describe more information in fewer efforts.
- Many advertising agencies and professionals use Graphics Interchange Format images for lead generation by advertising.
After reading this blog post anyone can easily convert JFIF to GIF images without any confusion and doubts. BitRecover JFIF image to GIF Converter comes with free demo edition which permits to change maximum 5 *.jfif images into *.gif so that users can easily evaluate this software before purchasing the pro edition. The tool to convert images to GIF is developed by BitRecover Software Company which is a well-known brand in the IT sector.