Virgilio Mail Settings
BitRecover Support Team | June 5th, 2020 | Email Settings
Get the all Virgilio Mail Settings to access the Mail using another Third Party Application/Email Client. It is necessary to know the correct information about IMAP, SMTP and POP Server. If you do not want to access Virgilio.it email in web browser so, you can setup the Virgilio.it Email Account to any Email application. The email apps/clients are Gmail, Outlook, Thunderbird or Mobile devices Android, iPhone etc. Also, we are discussing about Virgilio Email backup Process as well. Therefore, users can easily move their emails to another emails or file format.
In this Blog, we will figure out the following topic.
- Important Email Settings for Virgilio Webmail.
- Two Factor Authentication in Virgilio.it Email Account.
- How to create APP Password for the Virgilio mail?
- An recommended solution to Backup Virgilio Emails to another email / file format.
Virgilio was Italy’s first web portal that offers search engine, chat, web community, and webmail service. It is one of the largest email providers on the Internet and serves millions of Italian users. Virgilio Mail webmail service provider provides all the basic features to its users. But it does not provide any option for Virgilio email backup for computers.
Important Email Settings for Virgilio.it Email Account
Below are the details about Virgilio Mail Settings. You can copy the same details to setup Virilio.it Email Account.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
Virgilio.it IMAP Incoming mail server:
143 requires SSL (Copy)
993, non-secure (Copy)
Virgilio.it POP3 Incoming mail server:
110, requires SSL (Copy)
995, non-secure (Copy)
Virgilio.it SMTP Outgoing mail server:
2 Factor Authentication and App Password in Virgilio Mail Account
2FA provides a higher level of protection for your Virgilio.it Email account and the data held within it by reducing the risk of an intruder or attacker gaining access to it. You will also have a login history that will include details such as IP, date and time and if the login attempt was successful or not.
How do I enable 2FA for my account?
- Login into the Virgilio Email Account from https://login.virgilio.it/
- The 2FA can be enabled in the webmail from Settings.
- Go to 2 Factor Authentication.
- Enable two factor authentication.
- Then scan the displayed QR code
- A 6-digit confirmation code is displayed after adding the token, which has to be inserted to the respective text box in the webmail window.
- 2FA is activated only if the confirmation code is correct
NOTE: You can use the same app password as your Account Password to Login into the software program.
How can we Easily Convert/ Migrate the Emails from Virgilio Mail?
Here is an quick and easy solution to backup iiNet emails. Use this recommended solution Virgilio Email Backup Software to backup Virgilio.it emails to desired email / file formats. The software support 25+ savings option such as PST, MBOX, EML, PDF, CSV, Gmail, Microsoft 365, ES etc. So, it is very useful in case of locally backup. The software does not require any external email application to perform backup. It is an standalone utility. Also, it retain folder hierarchy during migration. So, you will get your data as it is after backup.
You can perform batch migration as well. Also, selective backup can be performed. It is very time consuming software. So, if you are looking for email backup tool for personal use or migration project then use this utility. It support multiple languages as well. Kindly Click on the below Download Now Button to Install the software.
Watch this Complete Video Tutorial and know to Take Backup.
- Launch Virgilio Email Backup Wizard on Windows
- Enter Virgiloemail account details with Virgilio.it Mail Settings.
- Choose required email folders which you want to download.
- Select a file saving option from the list & set destination location.
- Click on the Backup button to Backup Virgilio emails to Computer.
Conclusion: With the help of this blog, you can get the Virgilio.it Mail Settings. Also, an reliable solution to backup Virgilio emails to desired email / file format. So, you should give it a try once. If you have any further questions so, you can email us to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can come on live chat from: Contact us