How to Convert Zimbra to PST without Outlook ?
Need to export your emails from Zimbra to Outlook PST? Do not worry! I found a solution to implement trouble-free Zimbra to PST migration with the BitRecover Zimbra converter tool.
When I planned to migrate my Zimbra email to my MS Outlook account, I did not know that the Zimbra to Outlook migration would be this difficult. Manually moving data from one server to the desktop is one of the biggest challenges. Here, I am sharing a complete step by step procedure to convert Zimbra to PST format for saving the Zimbra mail items into the Outlook mailbox.
How to Convert Zimbra to PST Format?
Follow the steps to convert Zimbra emails to Outlook PST format:
- Step 1: Download and launch Zimbra to PST converter.
- Step 2: Choose Zimbra TGZ files to convert into PST.
- Step 3: Enable desired folders and pick PST as the saving option.
- Step 4: Enter a destination path for saving exported files.
- Step 5: Start to Zimbra to PST Conversion process.
Why Need Arises for an Automated Zimbra to PST Converter Tool?
There are several programs available to migrate email messages. Meanwhile, Outlook is the most preferred application due to its precise level of data security. Many users are looking for a solution to transfer their data to Outlook directly while they are converting from the server to the desktop.
Therefore, we have already created Zimbra to PST Converter software. It allows users to change the Zimbra emails into the PST format. This migration of content from one platform to another can be implemented independently of the Windows you are using since the software supports them all.
Furthermore, one has to make sure that, when you need to convert Zimbra to PST mailbox. No, external application is required to implement the data conversion process. It is easy and smooth to execute the conversion process. It offers several advanced functions, which simplify the migration of email. The software migrates unlimited data from a server to a desktop application.
Step-by-Step Zimbra to PST Migration Process
Follow the given steps to export Zimbra to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 to save Zimbra mail to PST format as mentioned below:
- Launch and Run Zimbra to PST converter in your system.
- The software offers two options to convert Zimbra TGZ to PST format i.e., Select File or Select Folder.
- Check the required folders and subfolders from the software’s panel.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and choose the PST option from the list
- Enable the Change Language option to map the folders into a different languages.
- The Zimbra to PST converter tool by default selects the Desktop destination to change the route and use the Browse button.
- The process is running now; It will show a completion message after finishing the Zimbra to PST conversion process.
- Find your resultant data files, and the tool to convert Zimbra to PST format automatically open the destination location.
The working of this incredible BitRecover Zimbra to Outlook Migration tool is very fast and precise. The trial version of the software will only allow users to convert the first 25 elements of each Zimbra email to Outlook PST format.
To perform a better performance of the unlimited Zimbra to PST conversion, activate the software simply by purchasing the corresponding license.
Incredible Features of Zimbra to PST Converter Tool
- Dual options to upload single files and single folders easily to the software panel in bulk without having any restrictions.
- The software offers the Change language option to map the folders into different and required languages including Dutch, French, German, and Spanish.
- The Zimbra to PST converter tool maintains the original folders hierarchy, while converting the emails, and also retains all the elements like Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Formatting, Image, Inline, Signature, etc.
- Exported PST files will be supported in all Outlook versions including the latest Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and all previous versions.
- The software will convert all types of Zimbra files like Large TGZ files, encrypted Zimbra, Deleted Zimbra emails, corrupted files, etc.
- Users can easily download the Zimbra to PST converter tool in all Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Que 1: How do I export my Zimbra mailbox?
Ans: Follow the simplest and easiest steps to export Zimbra Mailbox:
- In Zimbra, click on the Preferences>Import/Export.
- Choose the data and click on the Backup button.
- Hit the Save File option >> OK button.
- Browse the destination location and hit the Save icon.
- Que 2: What format is Zimbra mail?
Ans: ZDB file extension is supported by Zimbra mail, which stands for Zimbra database extension. And, also it supports TGZ extension while you save your emails manually.
- Que 3: Can I use Zimbra in Outlook?
Ans: Yes, you can connect Zimbra in Outlook using the Zimbra Connector for Outlook (ZCO), which enable users to sync emails with all data.
- Que 3: What is the difference between Zimbra and Outlook?
Ans: Outlook is an email client that allow users to send and receive personal and professional emails. also, it used to store other information, like contacts, calendar, journals, tasks, and notes.
On the other hand, Zimbra is open source secured and fast mail app for messaging and collaboration. The Zimbra Mail is available in both server and desktop version.
- Que 4: Where are Zimbra mailboxes stored?
Ans: This is location where Zimbra mailboxes stored – /opt/zimbra/store
The Last Few Words
Free download this Zimbra to PST converter tool to convert Zimbra emails to PST format. It is not an easy task for users to transfer multiple Zimbra files into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 mailboxes in a proper manner.
But this utility helps users to easily move or convert Zimbra TGZ to PST. However, this Zimbra to Outlook migration tool to export mail from Zimbra to PST will accomplish the conversion task. If you have any questions about it, you can simply contact our expert support team to solve the issue.