How to Remove Macro Virus from Computer?
Remove Macro Virus from Computer: If you are careless in these days and age of technology, it is not difficult to have a virus or other kind of malware on your computer. Some types of malware, such as ransomware and spyware, are very harmful and have the potential to wreak havoc on your life.
On the other hand, there is a handful that isn’t so harmful but may sneak their way into your system, wreak havoc on your device, and disrupt your productivity. One kind of malicious software is known as a Macro Virus.
It may happen that you are working on a VBA project file and you discover that your data has been damaged because of a macro virus. In this case, it is imperative that you remove macro virus from computer.
Macro viruses may ruin any kind of VBA project file, such as Excel workbooks, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and so on. However, do you know how these viruses get into your PCs in the first place? And how to remove macro virus from computer? I will demonstrate all you need to know about the macro virus and its origins in this passage.
What is Macro Virus and How Does It Spread?
One sort of malicious software is known as a macro virus, and it infects your computer by using macros. A software application may be customized with the help of a little program known as a macro, which can automate certain actions. In Microsoft Word and Excel, for instance, you may code a macro to automatically format text in those applications.
There are several potential entry points for macro viruses, including the following:
- Someone e-mails you a VBA project excel file that has the allow macro button enabled. Therefore, the malicious macro code inserts itself into the code of your VBA project file.
- There is also a possibility that someone is hacking your system by creating a VBA code that is stored in a VBA project file.
- It’s possible that a tainted file was sent to you over the internet.
Let’s not spend any more time and go right into the meat of the discussion which, brings you to this place. As is common knowledge, there are always manual and professional answers to any issue. On the other hand, when we discuss corruption, damage, and viruses. At such moment. We should not put ourselves in harm’s way by using manual methods to remove macro virus from computer. Mainly due to the fact that there is a significant possibility of data loss. In the event that your VBA project files were destroyed or corrupted.
Safest Technique to Remove Macro Virus from Computer
BitRecover VBA Macro Remover is one of the best and highly recommended software in the market to remove macro virus from computer. The software creates with advanced algorithms, which makes the software best than other brands’ software.
The software can easily remove the macro-VBA code from the VBA project file, so the virus will remove completely. This software can easily remove macro-VBA code from all types of VBA project files.
Superior and Advanced Features of the Software
- The software can remove macro VBA from all VBA project files including Word (*.docx, *.docm, *.doc, *.dot), Excel (*.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xls, *.xlt, *.xls), Access (*.mdb, *.accdb), PowerPoint (*.ppt, *.pptx, *.pptm), Outlook (*.otm), Visio (*.vsdm, *.vssx, *.vssm, *.vstx, *.vstm), AutoCAD (*.dvb), CorelDRAW (*.gms), SolidWorks (*.swp), CATIA (*.catVBA), MicroStation (*.mVBA), etc.
- Also, users can easily and quickly remove the macro virus from the multiple VBA project files at one time.
- The software allows users to remove macro malware from selected VBA files as per their needs.
- There are dual options to upload the single and multiple VBA project files using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- Also, the software let users save the data at the required location according to their needs.
How to Remove Macro Virus from Computer?
- Download and install the software on your machine.
- Now upload the macro-VBA project files using the given options.
- After that, select the required data from the software panel.
- and check the options “Remove VBA Code or Password”, and “Save VBA Code as Text Files”
- Now browse the required location to save the file.
- Lastly, press the “remove” icon to remove the macro virus from computer.
Time to Say Goodbye
We don’t know, where the macro virus entered our machines and VBA project files. and it’s destroyed our machines and data. It is very important to remove macro virus from computer. Here we described the best way to remove macro virus from computer with the BitRecover macro-VBA remover. The software has amazing and advanced features, also the tool comes with the demo version. So users can easily see how does the software works.