How to Migrate MailEnable to Exchange Server – It’s Easy
Ever wonder if you can migrate your MailEnable Data to a Live Exchange Server? Miss. Heather, Technical Manager at a reputed firm had first-hand experience. Mr. Telford had a talk with her that what made her take a step in migration and how she performed MailEnable to Live Exchange Server 2016 migration.
Reasons to Migrate from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server?
Finding happiness can be a bit tricky and we wanted to be happier. And my happiness is when my work is properly managed.
Normally, I used to work on MS Exchange Server. But a few days back, my Live Exchange Server went down. And while it was offline, I used MailEnable as a temporary mail server. This worked so well that I easily maintained all my work without any trouble. But when my Exchange Server started working properly, I started using that again. But to have all that data back on my Live Exchange, which was there in MailEnable I needed to execute the data migration process from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server.
How do you plan to move your MailEnable data to the Live Exchange Server?
I explored a lot on the Internet and even asked my other colleagues to know the way to transfer MailEnable to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
After searching a lot I got a manual way. But I found it lengthy and tricky to move MailEnable to the Live Exchange Server directly.
Then, I read various forum posts that reacted to the same issue that users faced. Out of which some are:
- How to save MailEnable data on Live Exchange Server Directly?
- Ways to export data from MailEnable MAI to MS Exchange Server2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007?
- How to transfer MailEnable to Microsoft Live Exchange Server?
Exploring more on the provided answers on these forum posts, I got one solution MailEnable Converter. I found the solution exactly what I was looking for.
How you perform MailEnable MAI to Live Exchange Server Migration?
After knowing about the software, I directly contacted support. The technical assistant at the support asked me completely what I was looking for. Then, he told me about the software and its price also.
I was a bit in doubt that what if I lost my data or and another hazardous situation took place. He understood my concern and recommended I use the free demo of the software.
I tried the free-of-cost demo and found it worthy. So, I spend over the tool and purchased its full version.
Let us have a look over the working of the software.
- Download, install and run MailEnable Migrator on your system.
- The software provides dual options to load MailEnable MAI files on the tool as:
- Select Files: To load MAI files one by one
- Select Folder: To load MailEnable files at once by saving them in one folder.
- If you select an option Select Folder, check on I am converting multiple folder options.
- You can now check the path of your MAI files. Then, click on Next to move further.
- The application will list all folders of the MailEnable mailbox, check the required folder accordingly >> Click on Next.
- The tool provides 20+ file saving options to store MailEnable backup data in it. Select the Exchange Server option from the list.
- You can change the language of your Exchange accordingly. Enter the credentials of your mailbox.
- Click on the use Advance option, to perform selective email migration.
- Enter credentials of your MS Exchange mailbox to execute the migration process.
- The software will start the process and show the live migration process.
- After completion, you will get the completion message on the screen.
What are the advantages to spend on this software?
The software gives several extraordinary features, which makes it a wonderful utility to export MailEnable to a Live Exchange Server. The software is safe as well as secure to utilize. The tool is operable on all Windows editions both 32 and 64-bit. The software only needs credentials to execute data migration. The tool migrates unlimited data files from MailEnable to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Moves unlimited data from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server directly.
- Supports all editions of Exchange Server like Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- Data Integrity is kept intact after migration from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server mailbox.
- Only credentials of the Exchange Server are required to execute the data migration process.
- Operable on all Windows versions of MS Windows.
- 100% safe solution to move data from MailEnable to Working Exchange Server.
- Standalone utility to implement data migration without data loss.
By ending the talk, I would only say choosing a correct solution makes easy to perform trouble-free data migration in a way to be safe or secure. The application that I had used in performing migration was really tremendous, safe, secure, and trouble-free. In case of data loss, choose Exchange Server recovery wizard.