How to Migrate MailEnable to Exchange Server – It’s Easy
Ever wonder that you can migrate your MailEnable Data to Live Exchange Server? Miss. Heather, Technical Manager at a reputed firm had first-hand experience. Mr. Telford had a talk with her that what made her to take a step of migration and how she performed MailEnable to Live Exchange Server 2016 migration.
Why did you try to perform data migration from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server?
Finding happiness can be a bit tricky and we wanted to be happier. And my happiness is when my work is properly managed.
Normally, I used to work on MS Exchange Server. But few days back, my Live Exchange Sever went down. And while it was offline, I used MailEnable as temporary mail server. This worked so well that I easily maintained all my work without any trouble. But when my Exchange Server started working properly, I started using that again. But to have all that data back on my Live Exchange, which was there in MailEnable I needed to execute data migration process from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server.
How you planned to move your MailEnable data to Live Exchange Server?
I explored a lot on Internet and even asked my other colleagues to know the way to transfer MailEnable to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
After searching a lot I got a manual way. But I found it lengthy and tricky to move MailEnable to Live Exchange Server directly.
Then, I read various forum post reacted to the same issue that user’s faced. Out of which some are:
- How to save MailEnable data on Live Exchange Server Directly?
- How to export data from MailEnable MAI to MS Exchange Server2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007?
- How to transfer MailEnable to Microsoft Live Exchange Server?
Exploring more on the provided answers on these forum post, I got one solution MailEnable Converter. I found the solution the exact what I was looking for.
How you perform MailEnable MAI to Live Exchange Server Migration ?
After knowing about the software, I directly contacted at the support. The technical assistant at the support asked me completely what I was looking for. Then, he told me about the software and its price also.
I was a bit in doubt that what if I lost my data or and other hazardous situation took place. He understood my concern and recommended me to use free demo of software.
I tried the free of cost demo and found it worthy. So, I spend over the tool and purchased its full version.
Let us have a look over the working of the software.
- Download, install, and run MailEnable Migrator on your system.
- Software provides dual options to load MailEnable MAI files on tool as:
- Select Files: To load MAI files one by one
- Select Folder: To load MailEnable files at once by saving in one folder.
- If you select an option Select Folder, check on I am converting multiple folder option.
- You can now check the path of your MAI files. Then, click on Next to move further.
- Application will list all folders of MailEnable mailbox, check required folder accordingly >> Click on Next.
- The tool provides 20+ file saving options to store MailEnable backup data in it. Select Exchange Server option from the list.
- You can change the language of your Exchange accordingly. Enter the credentials of your mailbox.
- Click on use Advance option, to perform selective email migration.
- Enter credentials of your MS Exchange mailbox to execute the migration process.
- Software will start the process and show the live migration process.
- After completion, you will get the completion message on screen.
What are the advantages to spend on this software?
Software gives several extraordinary feature, which makes it wonderful utility to export MailEnable to Live Exchange Server. The software is totally safe as well as secure to utilize. The tool is operable on all Windows editions both 32 and 64-bit. The software only needs credentials to execute data migration. Tool migrates unlimited data files from MailEnable to Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Moves unlimited data from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server directly.
- Supports all editions of Exchange Server like Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.
- Data Integrity is kept intact after migration from MailEnable to Live Exchange Server mailbox.
- Only credentials of Exchange Server are required to execute the data migration process.
- Operable on all Windows versions of MS Windows.
- 100% safe solution to move data from MailEnable to Working Exchange Server.
- Totally standalone utility to implement data migration without data loss.
By ending the talk, I would only say choosing a correct solution makes easy to perform trouble-free data migration in a way to be safe or secure. The application that I had used in performing migration was really tremendous, safe, secure, and trouble-free