How to Migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server in a Few Steps ? – Complete User Guide
If you are looking for a manual solution to migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server, you might be disappointed. As there is no such.
So, what now?
Fortunately, there is a powerful and reliable solution for direct CommuniGate to IMAP Server migration. Try BitRecover CommuniGate migrator that allows you to migrate all the email from the CommuniGate account with attachments. The solution is simple and straightforward. It works without any external installation.
Now, let’s read some of the users concern when migrating CommuniGate emails to IMAP Server. So, here we go.
How do I Migrate CommuniGate Emails to IMAP Server ?
Please follow the steps below to migrate CommuniGate Pro to IMAP Server:
- Launch and start the mentioned software.
- Select CommuniGate data from the options provided.
- Choose the desired CommuniGate email folder for migration.
- Select “IMAP server” as the save option and fill in the information.
- Tap on the Backup button to migrate from CommuniGate to IMAP server.
Stepwise Instructions to Migrate from CommuniGate to IMAP Server with Screenshots
Get to Know CommuniGate mailbox location:-
Free Download for All
Download a demo version of the solution to migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server. It enables users only to migrate the first 25 emails from each folder. To migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server without restrictions, please activate the software license key. It is reliable and quick to migrate.
Hard Disk Space – 48.7 MB of free hard disk space.
RAM – Minimum 512 MB is required.
Good Internet Connection.
After downloading and setting up CommuniGate to IMAP Server Migrator, follow the quick steps mentioned below:-
Firstly, select “Let me select my CommuniGate mailboxes user data’ option to choose the required folder for the migration.
Then, check the “I am converting multiple users’ option to migrate various CommuniGate user mailboxes to IMAP Server.
Now, choose the required folder for the task.
Thereafter, click on Select Folder to continue and move on to the next step.
Now, the software will automatically upload the CommuniGate folder in the window for migration. So choose what you need.
Then, choose the IMAP server from the saving list. Fill the information like email address and password.
Finally, click on the Backup button to start live migration from CommuniGate to IMAP Server.
Wait for a while as the migration process is running. After that, you will get a complete convert message and a log report. Now, go to IMAP Server and check the 100% accurate results.
CommuniGate Pro to IMAP Server Migration – Common User Queries
Adam Request: Our Company is looking for some valuable solution to migrate emails from CommuniGate to IMAP Server. We have more than ten employees using CommuniGate mail account. What is the way we can migrate all the users CommuniGate mailboxes to IMAP Server? We want a professional solution. Please guide for the same.
Maria Request: I have been using CommuniGate email for more than two years. Now, I want to migrate a personal folder to IMAP Server. How can I do this without any compromise? Expert help is needed.
Several reasons can be responsible for your switch from CommuniGate to IMAP Server. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step instructions for the task.
That’s it. In this way, you can migrate bulk CommuniGate emails to IMAP Server with attachments quickly.
Significant Benefits of the CommuniGate Pro to IMAP Server Migration Tool
- Permanent solution for migrating CommuniGate emails with attachments to IMAP Server.
- The utility will preserve the metadata attributes of CommuniGate emails throughout the conversion process.
- It holds the internal folder hierarchy of CommuniGate user mailboxes.
- It has advanced data filter options and can selectively e CommuniGate to IMAP Server.
- The software supports all Windows operating systems (32-bit and 64-bit).
- It allows you to freely convert multiple CommuniGate user mailboxes to IMAP Server at once.
- You can migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server without externally installing any other applications.
- It is a quick and direct solution that all users use without knowing any specific skills.
Want to Talk? At Your Service 24*7
Do you have any issues related to the migration of CommuniGate mailboxes to IMAP Server? Or, if you want to know the license version, how to use it, payment method, or any other information. Then, you can always contact our BitRecover software technical support team. They can efficiently resolve these doubts. The service hours of our live chat support team is 24*7.
In the above blog, we provide the final solution for users who want to migrate CommuniGate to IMAP Server. Using the recommended application, you can quickly transfer bulk CommuniGate emails and all attributes to IMAP Server. So, go and use the solution on your own.