How to Migrate CommuniGate to Exchange Server Easily ?
Having trouble to migrate CommuniGate to Exchange Server? Don’t hassle! We at BitRecover have launched an innovative product named as CommuniGate Migration Tool. It is specifically designed to transfer CommuniGate Pro to Exchange Server.
Why Migrate CommuniGate to Exchange Server ?
CommumiGate Pro is a unified Internet CommuniGate server. It can be utilized for Groupware information and save e-mail system with the help of SMTP protocol. But, apart from all good benefits, there are some major limitations that it offers:
- Wide and puzzled Graphical User Interface.
- Doesn’t offers any upgrade to its current users.
- Improper management that at last results in handling CommuniGate accounts separately as well as differently Groupware Server.
All these shortcomings of CommuniGate compel users to ask for a reliable CommuniGate to Exchange migration tool. Since the whole migration of CommuniGate emails to Exchange requires high-level of technical knowledge. So, we are going to describe an effective and simple approach to migrate CommuniGate to exchange.
How to Migrate CommuniGate Pro to Exchange Server ?
Follow these steps to migrate CommuniGate to exchange:
- Download and start CommuniGate migration tool.
- Choose CommuniGate pro server mailboxes.
- Enable desired email folders of CommuniGate account.
- Select Exchange Server saving option and fill account details.
- Begin to migrate CommuniGate pro to Exchange Server.
Detailed Instructions to Transfer CommuniGate Pro to Exchange Server
In this section, learn the complete processing of how to migrate CommuniGate emails to Exchange online. We have explained each step with the help of screenshots for your better understanding. Before starting the migration procedure, we suggest you to quickly download the free demo version of CommuniGate to Exchange migration tool. It permits to convert first few CommuniGate emails to exchange. Later you can buy the license keys for unlimited email migration.
Step 1- After downloading the CommuniGate pro to Exchange transfer tool. Launch it properly on any Windows machine. Read all the instructions.
Step 2- Enable this option “Let me select my CommuniGate mailboxes user data’ in order to select the emails for conversion.
Step3- Thereafter, pick the “I am converting multiple users’ option to move multiple CommuniGate user mailboxes.
Step4- Now, select desired mailbox folders from your CommuniGate email account.
Step5- Thereafter, press on the ‘Select Folder’ option to move to the next step.
Step6- Now, the tool will load all the CommuniGate foldes into the software panel.
Step7- Now, select and enable the desired CommuniGate pro email folders for migration.
Step 8- Then, go to the saving options list and choose Exchange Server from it.
Step9- Enter the email account credentials of your destination Exchange Server account. Lastly, start the CommuniGate to Exchange migration process. The tool will take some time.
Once the process to migrate CommuniGate to Exchange ends, the utility will give a completion message. Finally, click on OK tab to finish this entire processing.
Now, check in to your Exchange Server account to view all email messages from CommuniGate account.
We will Help you with Migration of CommuniGate Pro to-
This CommuniGate to Exchange Server migration tool supports the following File Formats and Emails Platforms – PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, ICS, vCard, CSV, PDF, Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Zimbra, Gmail, G Suite, Office 365, Yahoo, Outlook.com, Lotus Notes, Maildir, Outlook for Mac (OLM), IMAP.
CommuniGate Pro to Exchange Converter Tool – Top Benefits of Software
Have a look at some of the smart features of the CommuniGate to Exchange migration software:
- It allows to batch migrate emails from CommuniGate pro to Exchange Server.
- The tool allows to select multiple CommuniGate mailboxes of multiple users for the conversion.
- You can selective transfer all CommuniGate mailboxes to Exchange Server.
- The software facilitates to migrate CommuniGate to all Exchange Server editions.
- It is a Windows-compatible software so you can run it on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
- This utility offers advance data filter options for selective email migration of CommuniGate mails.
- It gives you more than 25 file formats, email clients and webmail for CommuniGate to Exchange migration.
- The tool generates a log conversion report at the end of the migration task.
- It comes with a simple and intuitive interface so any technical or non-technical user can use it.
- There are no file restrictions with the license version of the CommuniGate pro to exchange migrator.
Common User Queries and Expert’s Replies
Query 1- What is the most desirable way to migrate CommuniGate emails to Exchange Server when you have lots of mailboxes to transfer from multiple users?
Reply – The most easiest workaround to transfer CommuniGate pro to Exchange Server. When one is having bulk of emails from multiple users is the – ‘I am converting multiple users’ option.
Query 2- My organization is currently using CommuniGate pro and a majority of users use web-based emails, rest of them use Outlook. So, currently are in a need to migrate CommuniGate mailboxes to Exchange 2016. We have already tried one application but the product cost is too expensive. Can you please suggest me an alternative that can easily migrate CommuniGate to Exchange 2016?
Reply – Hi, in order to do CommuniGate to Exchange migration, we recommend your organization to use our product – BitRecover CommuniGate to Exchange Server migrator. It gives you free demo version too with the help of which you can analyse the tool’s potential. For migrating large number of CommuniGate pro mailboxes to exchange, buy the license keys.
In the above blog, we have explained in some brief steps about how to do email transfer from CommuniGate pro to Exchange Server. The software is reliable, easy to understand and error-free. You can convert CommuniGate mailboxes to Exchange Server without any problem. Hopefully, now you can easily migrate CommuniGate to Exchange Server even without any computer skills. To resolve your queries, please contact to our technical support team.