How to Export Outlook Mail Folders to Gmail Account? Complete Guide
Summary: In the following blog, we have discussed how to import Outlook folders to Gmail. For the past few years, many peoples have moved Outlook folders to Gmail. For better management users are performing this task.
Gmail is designed in such a way that it can be used for a flexible work environment. Users can access it easily from anywhere through an internet connection. Read the entire blog and remain updated with us for the most up-to-date information, regarding this issue.
Moving an email client leads to data migration from the previous client to a new client or one file format to another. Also, it includes migrating Outlook Emails, Contacts, Contacts Group, Calendar Events, and appointments to desired personal Gmail accounts.
Why Do Users Move Outlook Folders to Gmail?
So, the question is why should user import Outlook folders to their Gmail account:
- Gmail provides better hosting than Outlook.
- It has more reliable filters and sorting.
- Gmail is intuitive and faster searching.
- Support integrations and add–ons.
Precautions You Have to Take Before Start the Process
Here we will import Outlook folders to Gmail email service using migration techniques. Which will save your time and energy while doing the process. But take a backup of your complete data before starting the data, because sometimes users take the wrong step and loss their data. So, make a copy of your data. And start the process, also while doing manual methods follow the steps properly.
Manual Methods to Import Outlook Folders to Gmail
We will show you two manual methods to transfer the data safely, and follow all the steps carefully.
Important Note: Before starting any process, follow these steps in Gmail. After Google news “Google app is not working”, users are facing authentication errors. so must follow these steps before any process with Gmail.
- Open Outlook email client.
- And then hit the “File” tab and choose the “Add Account” option.
- Now a screen will appear and enter the login details like email address and app password.
- Lastly, hit the Finish icon.
Now your account is configured in Outlook successfully, and then drag and drop the data into the Gmail folder to import Outlook folders to Gmail.
Drawbacks of Manual Methods
- Outlook must be configured properly.
- The folder hierarchy will be not maintained.
- Sometimes users face continuous errors.
If you also facing any problems with the manual method, then use a professional tool.
The Hassle-Free Solution to Import Outlook Folders to Gmail Account
Users of the Microsoft Outlook email software were likewise eager to switch to Gmail. These individuals must use BitRecover PST to Gmail Import Wizard to import Outlook folders to Gmail. Users can quickly and accurately import the resulting data. The original folder hierarchy is preserved even when the import procedure is completed. Users can also choose which folders they want to migrate to Gmail. It is beneficial to both professionals and non–professionals.
Why Professional Solution than Manual Methods?
- The software takes only a few seconds to complete the process, also users can directly import their data into Gmail.
- The tool imports complete data from Outlook email clients including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and other data.
- This software maintains and preserved all the folder hierarchy and the email attributes like Bcc, Cc, To, From, Date, Subject, Formatting, Inline, and other data.
- Also, users can convert and import huge data from Outlook at one time, without any file size restrictions. It allows users to move selected data to import Outlook folders to Gmail.
- The software supports all versions of the Outlook email clients including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions.
Steps to Move Outlook Folder to Gmail
- To begin, download and install the suggested toolkit.
- This application will import Outlook data automatically, or the user can manually add PST files using the Select files or Select folders options.
- Then, for the migration procedure, pick the relevant files or folders.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose Gmail as your saving choice and input your Gmail login details.
- Finally, press the Next button to start the process of importing Outlook folders to your Gmail account.
- A pop–up box will display on the screen after the process is complete. To depart, click OK.
We described how to import Outlook folders to Gmail in this blog. Many customers were having difficulties with this process since they were unaware of the ideal solution. Professional solutions to complete this task have been mentioned here. The manual procedure is inefficient and ineffective for this task. As a result, users can employ the above-mentioned steps at their leisure.
I hope that after reading this blog, the user will be able to open Outlook Data File to Gmail without difficulty.