How to Export Outlook Mail Folders to Gmail?
Summary: In the following blog, we have discussed about how to import outlook folders to Gmail. From past some years, many peoples have move outlook folders to Gmail. For better management users are performing this task.
Gmail is designed in such a way that it can be used for a flexible work environment. Users can access it easily from anywhere in the presence of an internet connection. Read the entire blog and remain updated with us for the most up-to-date information, regarding this issue.
Moving an email client leads to data migration from the previous client to a new client or one file format to another. Also, it includes migrating Outlook Emails, Contacts, Contacts Group, Calendar Events, appointments to desired personal Gmail account.
We all know that there are three types of Outlook used by users. The needs of the users vary from each other.
What are Outlook variants?
Let’s look at the three different types of Outlooks:
- Outlook email client
- Outlook 365
Every user does not utilize the same version of Outlook. Users choose Outlook based on their requirements. The Microsoft Outlook email client is the most widely used email client. It uses the PST file format to store users’ e-mails as well as personal e-mail data in personal folders.
The majority of people are familiar with Outlook 365 as Office 365. It’s a productivity package that runs on the cloud. Gmail is preferred by users over Outlook 365. That’s why they’re looking for a way to forward Outlook folders to Gmail.
Hotmail was the previous name for Outlook.com. The Outlook web app allows users to send and receive email messages, manage their calendars, save contact names and numbers, and track tasks. It is a Microsoft-provided free web-based email service.
Why do users move Outlook folders to Gmail?
So, the question is why should user export Outlook mail folders to Gmail account:
- Gmail provide better hosting than Outlook
- It has more reliable filters and sorting
- Gmail is intuitive and faster searching
- Support integrations and add–ons
Migrate Outlook folders to Gmail cloud
Users of the Microsoft Outlook email software were likewise eager to switch to Gmail. These individuals must use BitRecover PST to Gmail Import Wizard to do this task. Users can quickly and accurately import the resulting data. Even when the import procedure is completed, the original folder hierarchy is preserved. Users can also choose which folders they want to migrate to Gmail. It is beneficial to both professionals and non–professionals.
How to move Outlook folder to Gmail?
To finish this task without any complications, follow these simple steps:
- To begin, download and install the suggested toolkit.
- This application will import Outlook data automatically, or the user can manually add PST files using the Select files or Select folders options.
- Then, for the migration procedure, pick the relevant files or folders.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, choose Gmail as your saving choice and input your Gmail login details.
- Finally, press the Next button to start the process of importing Outlook folders to your Gmail account.
- A pop–up box will display on the screen after the process is complete. To depart, click OK.
Migrate Outlook.com folders to Gmail account
Some Outlook.com users were looking for a solution to this problem. To resolve the issue, you can utilize Outlook.com to Gmail Converter. It gives users the option of migrating specific folders. It lets users to employ complex Selective migration settings such as Date From, To, Subject, and so on. Users may effortlessly migrate Emails, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks to Gmail with this program.
How to migrate Outlook.com folders to Gmail ?
To complete this activity without difficulty, follow the basic procedures listed below:
- To begin, start the software on your Windows computer.
- In the program interface, enter your Outlook.com login credentials.
- After that, users can choose which files they want to migrate to their Gmail account.
- Select Gmail as a saving option and log in with your Gmail account credentials.
- Finally, click the backup option to begin the import outlook folders to Gmail method.
- Finally, click the backup option to begin the import outlook folders to the Gmail method.
Migrate Outlook 365 folders to Gmail account
Several Outlook 365 customers are looking for a solution to this problem. With the assistance of a competent solution, this task can be completed. Every professional and residential user will benefit from an Office 365 to Gmail migration. After the migration is complete, all email components and folder structure will stay untouched. It also ensures data integrity. The nicest part about this tool is that it comes with all of the settings. Select outlook.com folders accounts can be imported in a professional manner.
How to import Outlook web app folder to Gmail?
Users must follow a simple procedure to complete this activity without difficulty:
- To begin, download and install it on your Windows operating system.
- Then, on the interface, input your Outlook 365 account login details.
- Then, from the software panel, choose all of the desired email folders.
- After that, from the drop-down menu, choose Gmail as appropriate.
- After that, enter your account login details, which are your login id and password.
- Finally, to begin the process of importing Outlook folders to Gmail, click the backup option.
- On the user’s screen, they may monitor the migration process in real-time. After you’ve finished, click OK.
We described how to import Outlook folders to Gmail in this blog. Many customers were having difficulties with this process since they were unaware of the ideal solution. Professional solutions to complete this task have been mentioned here. The manual procedure is inefficient and ineffective for this task. As a result, users can employ the above-mentioned steps at their leisure.
I hope that after reading this blog, the user will be able to perform this task without difficulty.