Import IncrediMail Emails into IMAP Server Directly with Complete Information
Do you want to import IncrediMail to IMAP Server? If your answer is yes then don’t worry your query will be solved after reading this particular blog post. IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 desktop based email client creates IMM, IML, DB, CAB files at default storage location for storing the email messages. According to technical point of view for completing IncrediMail to IMAP Server conversion process, it is necessary to import *.imm, *.iml, *.db, *.cab files into IMAP Server account.
Similar Blog Post – Import IncrediMail to Yahoo Mail
I am using IncrediMail 2.5 email client from many years but now I am planning move my IncrediMail data on specific IMAP Server. I have few technical knowledge and I know it is a difficult task without using any third party utility but still I am asking you about the solution. Please recommend me a well-suitable software or service to migrate IncrediMail to IMAP Server.
– Samuel, Texas
My IncrediMail email client got corrupted and it is unable to start now but my IncrediMail profile data is available at default storage location in .imm, .iml, .db, .cab files. Is it possible to transfer IncrediMail to IMAP Server in my case? My IMAP Server already has some important email messages and I also want to upload my IncrediMail files on my email account using IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol).
– Santiago, Ohio
How to Convert IncrediMail to IMAP Server ?
You can follow these simple steps to import IncrediMail IMM, IML, CAB, DB files into IMAP Server.
- Start IncrediMail to IMAP Converter and choose Select Files or Select Folders option for uploading IncrediMail profile data in the software interface.
- The tool is capable to preview IncrediMail files in the software body, choose specific files and click on the Next button.
- Select saving format i.e. IMAP, enter account credentials i.e. Email Address, Password, IMAP Host, IMAP port number and click on the Next button.
- After completion of IncrediMail to IMAP Server migration task, login to your IMAP Server for previewing imported emails.
Import IncrediMail to IMAP Server – Step by Step
At first, download IncrediMail to IMAP Converter and install the product setup on your Windows. The toolkit is compatible with 32 Bit or 64 Bit Windows OS i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, and all.
Step 1 – Run IncrediMail to IMAP Converter, it will automatically load IncrediMail profile data in the software panel from default destination path. You can also choose IncrediMail files manually from your computer.
Step 2 – Check IncrediMail folders from software panel and hit on the Next button.
Step 3 – Choose IMAP as saving format, software offers 30+ saving formats.
Step 4 – Enter your IMAP Server credentials in the software panel i.e. Email Address, Password, IMAP Host Name, IMAP Host Port Number and click on the Next button.
Step 5 – IncrediMail to IMAP migration process is running, please wait.
Step 6 – IncrediMail email to IMAP conversion has been finished, you can see the message of completion.
Step 7 – Login to your IMAP email account for previewing imported emails.
IncrediMail to IMAP Converter Features
- The tool is compatible with IncrediMail IMM, IML, CAB, DB files and it provides automatic as well as manual options for uploading IncrediMail profile data.
- It is a fully automatic software to switch IncrediMail to IMAP Server by filling IMAP credentials in specific fields.
- IncrediMail Converter preserves folders structure and email items, components, attributes, attachments, etc. during completion of the task.
- It automatically creates a log report which has all important information about imported data i.e. Start Date & Time, Saving Type, Path, Items Converted, Status, etc.
- This application supports IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 editions and all 32 bit / 64 bit Windows Operating System.
- The tool provides 100% error free result without loss of the quality of data with fastest conversion speed.
Why IMAP Server ?
IMAP gives you access to your e-mail messages wherever you spend much of the time, it can be accessed by Internet. Users can easily download their email messages on different types of devices i.e. Computer, Mobile, Tablet, Email Clients, Webmail, etc. using IMAP settings. First configure email account with any email client with right settings and then you can send or receive emails using IMAP. Email attachments are not automatically downloaded using IMAP so users can save hard drive space.
After reading this article anyone can easily import IncrediMail to IMAP Server inclusive of email attachments. The tool comes with free demo edition which gives authority to move 25 emails from each IncrediMail file to IMAP server, which is most beneficial for software evaluation before upgrading to the pro edition. First check software functionality using free IncrediMail to IMAP Converter and after that purchase its license keys from official website for avoiding the limitations.