How to Import Emails from Outlook to IncrediMail – Guide
IncrediMail is an amazing and colorful application as far as the visuals and user interface is concerned. Therefore, many times users have a query that how to import Outlook PST to IncrediMail email client. Not only this, users also have other queries like:
- How to import email from Outlook to IncrediMail?
- How to backup Outlook emails to IncrediMail .imm?
- How to transfer Outlook 2016 data to IncrediMail 2.5?
Therefore, we have come up with a solution for moving data from Microsoft Outlook to IncrediMail email application. Read on to know in details the way to import Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. to IncrediMail email client.
Steps to Import Outlook PST to IncrediMail
IncrediMail email client gives an option to directly import data of few email client. Out of which, one such email application is Microsoft Outlook. Follow the given steps to import PST to IMM or IML format.
Note: It is important to have Outlook and IncrediMail installed and configured on the same machine to execute the import process.
- Open IncrediMail email client on your machine.
- Select File option > click on Import and Export option > choose Import Messages… option from the list.
- Highlight MS Outlook from the list > click Next.
- Select the folders that you need to import into IncrediMail – All Folders or Selected Folders.
- Check the option if you want to import the Outlook data in new folder > click Next.
- The software will start importing the Outlook messages into IncrediMail mailbox by previewing the live progress report.
- Once the process is completed, Incredimail import wizard will pop-up the completion message > click on Finish.
With this way, you can easily import Outlook PST into IncrediMail account but it is also important to know why users need to backup Outlook to IncrediMail mailbox. Read further to know the actual reason behind this.
Replacing Outlook with IncrediMail: The Pros
While replacing an email program, you have to consider both; negatives and positives of it. There is a possibility that what you are leaving behind with the previous client may not be available in the alternative you are choosing over it.
Many times users need a colourful and fancy desktop mail client like IncrediMail in a way to manage their data. Therefore, they need to import all their Outlook PST data files into IncrediMail email application.
What if you need to Export IncrediMail IMM or IML Data Files?
Sometimes, users also need to export their IncrediMail mailbox data to Outlook, Thunderbird, windows Live Mail, etc. To perform this, there is a software BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard. The application is designed in such a way that it allows to export IncrediMail data files into MBOX, EML, EMLX, PST, HTML, RTF, MBX, etc. formats directly. Software is simple easy and trouble-free way to perform data migration process. Tool keeps the integrity of data in exact form. No external application is required to execute the process to export IncrediMail data files.
Benefits of Software
- 100% secure software to execute the data migration process
- Accessible on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit
- Retains the data integrity after exporting the data files
- Simple, easy, and trouble-free solution to export IMM /IML files
- No file size or content length limitation is imposed by the software.
- Supports all IncrediMail versions to perform conversion.
Management of data is quiet important therefore, most of times users need to import data files from Outlook to IncrediMail mailbox. In the above-discussion, we have discussed a free solution to import PST into IncrediMail account. Along with this, we have also discussed a way to export IncrediMail data.