How to Import EML files to IMAP Account?
Whenever, we decide to change our email platform due to any reason, the first thing to do is migration. Recently, I decided to change my email client, and migrate EML files to IMAP account. For this, I had to find the most appropriate solution that can directly import EML to IMAP. After doing a lot of research, I found an easy to use solution to import EML files to IMAP server that is BitRecover EML Converter Wizard. Below, in this blog, I have explained the whole process to upload EML to IMAP. Also, you will get complete details about the specifications of the solution. The below writeup will definitely solve the following queries.
- Can I directly import EML files to IMAP server with the same folder structure?
- How do I convert multiple EML files to IMAP account? Is there any tool for batch export EML to IMAP?
EML to IMAP Converter to Import EML to IMAP Server
The EML to IMAP Converter Wizard is a multi-functioning handy solution to upload EML files to IMAP. The tool offers a number of advantages. It provides batch folder conversion to IMAP server. It can migrate EML files to a new server along with all the attachments. The software is a simple and precise solution. The best part of the tool is its user interface. The utility has a self-explanatory layout. This makes EML to IMAP migration much easy.
Here’s How to Convert EML Files to IMAP Account
1. Firstly, Download and Run the tool on your system.
2. The tool will give a dual option to select multiple EML files. Choose files/folders to convert EML to IMAP here.
3. Once you choose the desired files to convert, click on NEXT.
4. Now, the tool will display details of all selected files. Check the desired folder, and click on NEXT.
5. There are many saving options available. To import EML to IMAP server, choose IMAP here.
6. Enter the credentials of the IMAP account, and click on NEXT to start the EML to IMAP conversion.
7. Also, you can STOP the migration any time you want. In the end, a message will be displayed saying the conversion has been completed.
Advantages of Using IMAP Server
1. All the data is stored on a remote server. This is beneficial as you can access it from anywhere, any time.
2. As the data is on the server, there is no fear to lose it whenever any system failure occurs.
3. While using the IMAP Server, local storage space is saved.
4. All the emails are backed up automatically if the server is properly maintained.
5. Also, there is a special option to save the desired emails locally.
Why Choose EML to IMAP Migration Tool?
1. Can be Installed in Different Languages: The EML to IMAP migration tool has a unique feature that lets you install it in many different languages as per the requirement.
2. Batch Conversion Mode: The utility lets you migrate EML files to new server in bulk. Multiple .eml files of any size can be easily converted here.
3. EML Message Folder Structure Maintained: The tool maintains the folder hierarchy during the EML conversion and is managed on a separate disk. After the migration, all folders are found in the same structure as before.
4. Creates SavingLog.txt File: When the process to import EML to IMAP account is complete, the utility creates a SavingLog.txt file.
5. Maintains Formatting: The software is developed with some advanced algorithms that maintain the metadata attributes like Subject, Date, Time, CC, etc.
6. Dual Mode to Load EML Files: The software has a dual selection mode to import multiple EML files. Also, selective migration is possible here.
7. Save Files in Desired Location: Using this utility, you can save the newly exported files to any desired location as per your convenience.
The EML to IMAP conversion tool ensures complete data security during migration. The software is compatible with all the latest editions of Windows Operating System. Also, it is suggested to use the DEMO version to better understand the layout and functioning of the tool before investing on it.