How To Convert Windows 7 Mail To Outlook On New Computer ?
Summary: Are you really hassled with your Windows 7 Mail data that you wish to import in Outlook? If yes, you have landed in the right place. Read this blog to get the right approach to convert Windows 7 Mail to Outlook application.
Windows Live Mail (WLM) is the successor to Windows Mail on Windows Vista. Microsoft company on 7 August 2012 delivered its new version of Windows Essentials 2012, which comprises Windows 7 Mail 2012. It needs Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
Well, if you are running a business and have already installed Windows 7 Mail on your computer. Even, then, you may still find Microsoft Outlook valuable to your business. Outlook is an email client that provides an ease to conduct your email messages in a better and professional way.
Different users ask on multiple platforms about how to convert Windows 7 Mail to Outlook PST format.
In this blog post, we are going to deliver a constructive method using which you can convert Windows 7 Mail to PST. The recommended solution is BitRecover Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter. It enables users to export Windows 7 Mail emails to Outlook application without hassle.
Let’s see how this tool works.
How To Convert Windows 7 Mail To Outlook ?
Follow these steps to export emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook:
- Run BitRecover Windows Live Mail Converter.
- Import Windows 7 Mail data to GUI.
- Choose Saving option as PST and save it at desired location.
- Start To Convert emails from Windows 7 Mail to PST format.
- Open Outlook and import all converted PST files.
Where Does Windows 7 Mail Store Data ?
Recently one of our clients was dealing with the following problem while trying to convert emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook PST file.
Hi, I want to transfer window 7 mail to Outlook on new computer. But, I am really stuck in this processing as I can’t find where does Windows 7 Mail stores data (emails, contacts, calendars), etc on computer. Can you please guide me on how to find the storage path of Windows 7 Mail so that I can export Windows 7 Mail storage folder to Outlook.
– Blake, California
This query is really common when users got in a dilemma while trying to convert Windows 7 Mail to PST. But, you can easily manually select the location where Windows 7 Mail stores all data. Follow this path:
- Now, Go to the folder that begins with microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps and open it.
- Then, Open this folder \LocalState\Indexed\LiveComm.
- Now, select the email folder you are looking for, here you will see two folders “Mail” and “People”. Choose the required folder and there you can find the .eml files for each of it’s stored emails, contacts, etc.
Transfer Windows 7 Mail To Outlook On New Computer – Stepwise Process
This complete conversion process to convert Windows 7 Mail to Outlook is very easy to do task. In order to do so, follow these guidelines:
First of all, download the whole setup of the software on any Windows-compatible machine. Then, install it and run it properly.
Then, choose the EML files of Windows 7 Mail from the database and load it into the software panel. For this, you can either of these options: Select Files or Select Folder option.
Now, the tool will load the chosen files on the GUI and you can check or uncheck as per requirement.
Thereafter, select PST as a saving option from the saving options available in the tool.
Now, you can choose a location for saving the resultant Windows 7 Mail to PST converted data.
Finally, hit on the Next tab to start to export Windows 7 Mail to PST format.
Once, the conversion ends, it will automatically open the location where the resultant files are saved. Now, you can import these converted email messages to Outlook.
Done! In this manner, you can convert emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook PST file format.
Import Windows 7 Mail Emails To MS Outlook – Benefits & Features Of Tool
The user can utilize this software to transfer Windows 7 Mail to Outlook on new computer within few mouse clicks. It has in-built useful features that make Windows 7 Mail to Outlook conversion an achievable task. Some of the benefits are highlighted below:
1. With this tool, the user can batch convert Windows 7 Mail to PST so as to perform the conversion in single processing. This saves valuable time and effort for the users.
2. This software gives your the option to selectively choose Windows 7 Mail data to convert Windows 7 Mail To Outlook.
3. It permits to save the exported email data from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook on the desired location.
4. The application provides multiple file naming conventions for arranging the final Windows 7 Mail to PST converted files.
5. Once you convert Windows 7 Mail to Outlook, you can import it any version of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, etc.
6. It is a Windows-compatible tool and supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, etc.
7. The tool maintains the internal folder hierarchy of all emails, contacts, calendars while converting emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook.
8. It preserves the integrity of email messages by retaining email attributes such as email headers, attachments, images, font style, etc.
9. Also, along with emails, the user can import email attachments from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook application.
10. This tool comes with a user-friendly and well-interactive interface so the users never face hassle while converting Windows 7 Mail emails to Outlook.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques1: Can I batch transfer emails from Windows 7 Mail to PST?
Ans: Yes, you can convert Windows 7 Mail to PST in batch for an easy processing.
Ques2: Does this software comes with any file size limitations to export Windows 7 Mail to Outlook?
Ans: No, there are no file limitations associated with this software. You can migrate unlimited emails, contacts from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook.
Ques3: Does this software permits to convert Windows 7 Mail to Outlook 2019?
Ans: Yes, indeed! With this tool, you can import Windows 7 Mail to Outlook 2019 easily.
Ques4: Do I need to install Windows 7 Mail on my computer for conversion?
Ans: No, it is an independent utility that does not require Windows 7 Mail installation for conversion.
For a long period of time, I was looking for a utility that can convert emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook. Then, I came to know about BitRecover Windows 7 Mail to Outlook migration software. It easily helped me to export all Windows 7 Mail emails, contacts to Outlook. Thank you!
– Brian, USA
A simple yet useful Windows 7 Mail to Outlook conversion utility. This application has simplest GUI using which I converted Windows 7 Mail to PST without any hassle. All the folder hierarchy was completely maintained throughout the process to export Windows 7 Mail to Outlook.
– Lewis, New York
In this blog, we have explained how to convert emails from Windows 7 Mail to Outlook. The approach mentioned in this blog post is very easy. Hence, any technical or non-technical user can efficiently transfer Windows 7 Mail to Outlook without any hassle.
If you still have any doubts regarding Windows 7 Mail to Outlook PST Conversion. You can contact our technical support team which is available 24*7.