How to Convert JSON File to Readable Formats in Batch?
User Query: Hi BitRecover, I am struggling with unreadable JSON files that have been exported from Facebook Messenger. I don’t know the process to convert JSON file to readable format. When I try to find the right solution to know “how to make a JSON file readable” using Google Search Engine. Afterward, I got some online tools to convert JSON data to readable format. But I don’t prefer to use any online web-based software because of privacy reasons as they can leak my JSON file conversations. Please suggest a trustworthy solution if you have one!
– Alexander Thomas, Florida USA
Read Similar: Details to Download Facebook Messages to PDF File
One of our respective clients recently sent us above mentioned query through https://www.bitrecover.com/query.html, we understand the user’s concerns about online tools. That’s why we always launch fully secured tools that can be installed on your own computer. Even all our products are designed in such a way that they never store any personal information of users.
Expert Recommendation to Convert JSON Data to Readable Format
This software is capable to convert JSON file to human readable formats such as TXT (Simple Text File), PDF (Adobe Document), DOCX (MS Word), PPTX (PowerPoint), XLSX (MS Excel), and many more. This application comes with a free demo version that can process a maximum of 25 JSON conversations.
System Specifications to Install
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 11 (64-bit), 10, 8, 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) & Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2008, etc.
- JSON Compatibility: Support all JSON files exported from any platform i.e., Google Chat, Facebook, Skype, Instagram, etc.
- Computer Specifications: 50 MB free hard drive space, minimum 2 GB RAM, and minimum 1 GHz processor.
How to Convert JSON File into Readable Format?
- Run the above-suggested software on your windows computer and read the instructions to use it.
- This software provides two options i.e., Select Files or Select Folders to add multiple JSON files.
- Thereafter, you can see all JSON files in the software panel, select the required files, and press Next.
- This utility comes with 25+ saving options, choose any human-readable format as shown.
- Now Browse a destination path to store resultant human-readable files.
- Click on the Convert button to convert JSON file to readable format.
- The process to convert JSON file to human readable is completed successfully.
- Lastly, get processed human-readable files from the selected destination location.
Know the Benefits of Make A JSON File Readable
- All home and business users can easily access and read readable files.
- Users can open readable files using any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Respective clients can share them as an email attachment or directly.
- Human readable files can be shared using any chat messenger applications and programs.
Have Questions? Get Answers!
Que 1: How do I open a JSON file in readable format?
Ans: Follow 5 simple steps to open JSON file in readable formats:
- Export JSON files and store them on your pc.
- Download and install above mentioned BitRecover tool.
- Convert JSON data to readable format using the software.
- Go to the destination path where readable files are stored.
- Double-click on any readable file to open it with the respective programs.
Que 2: Which is the best human-readable format?
Ans: The best human-readable format is plain text (*.txt extension). It considered as best human-readable format it is unstructured so it can be easily read by any device and platform. Our software comes with a TXT saving option as well as other alternative readable formats such as PDF, DOCX, PPTX, XLSX, ODS, OTS, etc.
Que 3: Can I install your software on a MacBook Pro laptop?
Ans: No, currently this software is available only for Windows OS users. But, don’t worry our developers are working to develop it for macOS users so please wait.