Can Gmail Import EML files ?
Overview: – This article will show you how can Gmail import EML files without IMAP settings or any complications. Here, we will introduce you to the world-famous solution for the EML import to Gmail step-by-step.
In the present time, Gmail is everyone’s favorite for managing information and connecting personally & professionally. People are switching from current email clients like Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail to Gmail for strong security, and Google Apps Suite. One of the big questions that are asked by many users when switching to Gmail is that “Can Gmail import EML files with attachments”?
According to experts, you can convert EML files to a Google Gmail account. One way is through IMAP Settings that many find complicated and tiring. It is why they say go for a third-party solution.
The unbeatable solution to import EML files to Gmail account is BitRecover EML to Gmail Wizard. It directly picks the .eml file and folder from the location and import to Gmail account. The software is quite known for its potential and great service.
How Gmail Import EML Files ?
You can begin this by downloading the Free and Pro edition of the software. The difference between the two is going to mention after the quick steps.
- Run the mentioned tool on the Windows machine.
- Choose from Select Files and Select Folders to pick. Eml files.
- Mark the required EML files and folder to continue.
- Select Gmail as the required saving and fill online credentials.
That’s all for the task. In this quick and simple way, Gmail can import multiple EML files along with attachments. Now, coming to editions of the mentioned software.
Demo Edition: – It is a free trial edition of the software that helps you check the functionality. For this, you do not need to give any Credit Card details. Simply download the tool and run the steps. Its limitation is 25 EML files that means you can switch some .eml files in your Gmail account.
Pro-Edition:- Unlimited email migration of EML files into your Google mail account.
Step-by-step Guide to Resolve “Can Gmail Import EML files” Query with Images
The following instruction tells you about the simplest solution to resolve your issue for Can Gmail import .eml files. Here, we go.
First of all, get started with the mentioned tool and read all the instructions mentioned in the software window carefully.
Now, choose a mode from Select Files and Select Folder to upload .eml files from save location and then click Next.
In this step, you have to check the required EML files or folder for the work and tap on the Next button.
Now, Enter the login details of your Gmail account that is username and password for can Gmail import EML files process.
After that, simply go to the Convert button.
Get a Log Text Report for all Details of the Task
One of the biggest advantages of the program is that you can see the live conversion report in the software window. Once it gets completed, you will get a complete conversion message. Click on Ok and then receive a log text document. That’s all for the can import Gmail .eml folder process.
Please Note: – To download any edition of the software on your system, you need 84.8 MB of free hard disk space. It also requires a minimum of 512 MB RAM and Intel® Pentium 1 GHz processor(x86,x64) or equivalent.
Top 7 Benefits You Can Get From Software
- Direct and instant method:-The tool designed to perform the task Gmail can directly import EML files with attachments.
- Import Windows Live Mail EML into Gmail: – This tool supports Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, The Bat!, DreamMail, Zoho Mail, Roundcube, eM Client, etc. create all EML related file formats.
- Keep folder structure:-The tool will maintain the structure of folders and subfolders while performing the EML files or folders can be imported into Gmail without changing its structure.
- Keep email attachments:-It maintains all the attachments, such as JPG, GIF, images, PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, XPS, etc. during the process of transferring emails from EML files to Gmail.
- Support batch EML file import:-Using the above solution, you can transfer multiple EML files with attachments at once. In this way, you can save time and effort during the work of importing EML files in Gmail.
- Compatible with Windows OS and Server:- You can run the solution on any version of Windows OS (latest version or old version). It also supports the Windows Server version to complete the task.
The Final Thoughts
One of the common questions that all Gmail users have in mind is that can Gmail import EML files with attachments? The perfect solution for this query is mentioned in the blog above. It explains the easiest method to solve the query with step-by-step instructions.