In the present world of growing technology, emailing has become a necessity to communicate or share files in the business environment. Outlook is one of the most widely used email application. Generally, it saves all single email messages in a .msg file format. Many times a situation arrives where we want to print multiple MSG files. Below, in this write-up, we have given an efficient solution to batch print MSG files. Do you also want a quick and easy way to print multiple MSG files? Here, you will definitely find the right solution.
Firstly, Download the BitRecover MSG to PDF Wizard on your Windows OS based system.
1. Now, install and run the software on your computer.
2. The utility gives a Dual mode to select the Files / Folders. Here, you can easily select either the files or the folders to batch print MSG files. After selecting, click on Next.
3. Now, the tool will show complete details of all the selected folders. Here, choose the specific files to batch print MSG files into a secure format. Click on Next.
4. The tool gives a special Black & White mode to save PDF files. Here, choose the destination path for the newly converted files.
5. Also, you can select the file naming option as per your requirement. After selecting, click on Next to batch print MSG files.
6. You can analyze the whole conversion process here.
Once, you get all the converted files, you can easily batch print MSG files in a single click. For this, you need to merge all the files together into a single PDF.
Download the BitRecover PDF Merge Wizard on your computer.
1. Firstly, select the files/folders you want to combine.
2. Click on Merge to start the combining process.
3. Within some time, you will get your required single PDF file.
4. Now, you can easily print this file in a single command.
Outlook gives an option to directly batch print MSG files with attachments manually. Below are the steps to print multiple MSG files:
1. In MS Outlook, press Ctrl+P and display the Print Dialog Window
2. Click on Adobe PDF as Printer. Now click on Print
3. Click on Print Options >> Print Attached Files >> Print to print email messages with attachments.
4. Now, all MSG emails will get saved in different files.
There are many limitations to this manual procedure. Many times, the data is lost. Also, email formatting can be disturbed while manually printing the files. This process to batch print MSG files is very lengthy and time-consuming. It can be difficult for those who do not have much technical knowledge. Therefore, an automated solution is highly recommended.
Best Features & Benefits of MSG Email Print Tool
1. The utility is compatible with all the versions of Windows Operating System like Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
2. The solution to batch print MSG files has a simple and interesting interface. It is suitable for all type of users.
3. The tool has a feature to save files in a black & white mode. You can choose this option if you want your files in the black and white format.
4. Batch migration is possible using this utility. You can print multiple MSG files here.
5. The software supports conversion of attached files or embedded messages also.
6. The tool to batch print MSG files maintains the folder structure along with the metadata properties of an MSG file. It maintains the proper formatting, hyperlinks, color, images, and all other attributes.
7. All the Adobe versions are supported. This utility can print MSG files to any version of Adobe including 11.0 or earlier editions.
In the above blog, we have explained the ways to print EML files. Two approaches have been discussed to batch print MSG files. The manual one has some limitations. But, you can overcome these limitations. The other method is one of the fastest and accurate solutions to print multiple MSG files.