How to Batch Print MSG Files with Attachments ?
Bulk Print MSG Files – User’s Queries
I am searching for a solution for solving query like how to batch print MSG files with attachments. Actually, I have some Outlook exported messages in my computer stored in *.msg file extension. I want to print these all-Outlook Messages. Do you know a method for bulk print MSG files, please suggest?
Hi BitRecover, I want to print .msg files without Outlook installation. As my client send me some crucial messages in *.msg file extension and want to print them. But I don’t know the suitable method to print multiple MSG files in the absence of Microsoft Outlook email client.
Importance of Print Outlook MSG File
We all know the benefit of printing MSG file but some more reasons are mentioned below:
- For printing, first you need to change MSG file into portable format.
- Print MSG file is prevent your document of the ransomware attacks.
- After printing the Outlook MSG file you will get backup as a hard copy.
- There is no need to install any application to print MSG file.
How to Batch Print MSG Files Without Outlook?
Firstly, Download the BitRecover MSG to PDF Wizard on your Windows OS based system.
- The utility gives a Dual mode to select the Files / Folders to batch print MSG files. After selecting, click on Next.
- Now, the tool will show complete details of all the selected folders. Here, choose the specific files to batch print MSG files into a secure format. Click on Next.
- The tool gives a special Black & White mode to save PDF files. Here, choose the destination path for the newly converted files.
- Also, you can select the file naming option as per your requirement. After selecting, click on Next to batch print MSG files.
- After that software will automatically open the resultant data path.
Print Outlook MSG files Directly – Manual Approach
Outlook gives an option to directly batch print MSG files with attachments manually. Below are the steps to print multiple MSG files:
- In MS Outlook, press Ctrl+P and display the Print Dialog Window
- Click on Adobe PDF as Printer. Now click on Print
- Click on Print Options >> Print Attached Files >> Print to print email messages with attachments.
- Now, all MSG emails will get saved in different files.
There are many limitations to this manual procedure. Many times, the data is lost. Also, email formatting can be disturbed while manually printing the files. This process to batch print MSG files is very lengthy and time-consuming. It can be difficult for those who do not have much technical knowledge. Therefore, an automated solution is highly recommended.
Why do users prefer PDF?
- Users prefer to store messages in Adobe PDF format because it is well suitable for printing purposes.
- PDF is the first choice of Forensic investigators / advocates / lawyers / police, etc. because PDF extension is acceptable for legal and judiciary needs.
- The PDF documents can be easily opened in all multimedia devices i.e., Windows Computer, Mac Computer, Android, and iOS Devices.
- Adobe documents are very less in size so users can store much information in less size. Therefore, users prefer to archive messages in PDF documents for printing.
Best Features & Benefits of MSG Email Print Tool
- The utility is compatible with all the versions of Windows Operating System like Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, etc.
- The solution to batch print MSG files has a simple and interesting interface. It is suitable for all types of users.
- The tool has a feature to save files in a black & white mode. You can choose this option if you want your files in black and white format.
- Batch migration is possible using this utility. You can print multiple MSG files here.
The software supports conversion of attached files or embedded messages also.
- The tool to batch print MSG files maintains the folder structure along with the metadata properties of an MSG file. It maintains the proper formatting, hyperlinks, color, images, and all other attributes.
- All the Adobe versions are supported. This utility can print MSG files to any version of Adobe including 11.0 or earlier editions.
The Bottom Line
In the above blog, we have explained the ways to print EML files. Two approaches have been discussed to batch print MSG files. The manual one has some limitations. But, you can overcome these limitations. The other method is one of the fastest and accurate solutions to print multiple MSG files.