Today email is not what it used to be 20 years ago as now you prefer experiencing an email platform to be creative and make people more smile! Through every aspect of IncrediMail, and the benefits that it provides like email messages, emoticons, letters, animations, sounds, eCards, etc. Still, users want to change their email client to another one. There may be multiple reasons for this: You may have some of your IncrediMail email messages at your workplace and intend to take backup IncrediMail to Outlook on a different computer. Although, a backup operation that is mostly performed is mostly to take prevention from data loss in case of local data corruption incidents. Once you will backup email from IncrediMail to Outlook, all the messages will be in a safer environment. Often users ask on different platforms to backup IncrediMail emails to Outlook.
I have installed IncrediMail 2.5 on my new computer as my old computer has some major issues. Now, I don’t want to risk my essential email messages and letters. So, I need to backup IncrediMail emails to Outlook due to its countless benefits. I want to backup IncrediMail data folder to Outlook with the same folder structure. I have spent many hours searching for some constructive methods to backup email in IncrediMail to Outlook. After researching, I found that there is no export tool to backup IncrediMail to Outlook. Please tell me how to backup IncrediMail letters to Outlook. Please help!
Blake, New York
BitRecover IncrediMail Converter is the best backup program for backup IncrediMail to Outlook. Let’s move to the working solution to backup IncrediMail folders to Outlook.
Follow these steps to backup IncrediMail data to Outlook:
IncrediMail stores its messages in IMM, IML, CAB, DB extension. These files can’t be imported in MS Outlook directly. So, you need to backup IncrediMail to Outlook PST format. These PST files can be easily imported into Outlook. Then, with the right guidelines, you can import IncrediMail Backup Emails To Outlook.
Firstly, download the setup of the software and run it properly. Now, follow these steps to backup IncrediMail folders to Outlook.
Then, choose IncrediMail data having *.imm, *.iml or *.db extension with the Select Files or Select Folder option.
Once you have chosen the required IncrediMail data folder, now enable the checkboxes of those email folders to backup email from IncrediMail to Outlook.
This marks the end of the first phase of how to backup IncrediMail 2.0, IncrediMail 2.5, IncrediMail XE to Outlook.
Now, open the saving option scrollbar and pick the PST saving option. With this, you will be able to Backup IncrediMail letters to Outlook for Windows 10.
Then, choose a file destination location where you want to save the IncrediMail emails to Outlook backup data. Press the Next button to backup IncrediMail to Outlook.
Now, Open MS Outlook and choose the Open Outlook Data File and import the output PST file. See how it is to import IncrediMail Backup Emails To Outlook.
1. This IncrediMail backup to Outlook utility offers a dual option to choose IncrediMail emails having IMM, IML, DB file extension.
2. With this wizard, you can backup IncrediMail to Outlook in batch. So, to backup IncrediMail folders to Outlook becomes a fast process.
3. IncrediMail to Outlook PST Converter utility to backup files on IncrediMail to Outlook supports all sort of files like IMM, IML, CAB, DB files.
4. Using this application, you can backup IncrediMail letters to Outlook for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, etc.
5. It is compatible with all IncrediMail versions. So, the users can backup IncrediMail 2.0, 2.5 to Outlook without any hassle.
6. The software preserves all email attributes like email headers, attachments, fonts, images, while you backup email from IncrediMail to Outlook.
7. With this utility, you can backup IncrediMail to Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, etc.
8. The software also permits to backup IncrediMail contacts to Outlook too with complete details. It will enable to export IncrediMail contacts to Outlook without losing any information.
Ques1: Is there a way to backup files on IncrediMail to Outlook?
Ans: Yes, the above-described solution certainly backup IncrediMail data to Outlook.
Ques2: I am using IncrediMail 2.0 version. How to backup my IncrediMail emails to Outlook?
Ans: The IncrediMail backup solution helps to backup IncrediMail 2 to Outlook.
Ques3: I have few IncrediMail IMM files on my old computer. Now, I want to Backup IncrediMail folders to Outlook on my new computer. How to backup email in IncrediMail to Outlook?
Ans: You can transfer old IncrediMail to new computer by choosing PST as a saving option. Thereafter, you can backup IncrediMail to Outlook easily.
Our numerous customers give us feedback when they use our product. You can see some of our valuable client reviews:
I have recently downloaded IncrediMail 2.0 version on my computer. I was looking to backup IncrediMail to Outlook 2019. After using this utility to backup IncrediMail 2.0 to Outlook, I am really satisfied that I made the right choice. The best part about using this application is that the folder structure maintained throughout the entire process.
Having the latest Windows 10 OS, I was worried that is there a way to backup files on IncrediMail to Outlook on Windows 10. But, I used this IncrediMail backup to Outlook solution. This software is wonderful. I have successful make a backup IncrediMail to Outlook for Windows 10. Thanks you BitRecover team.
In the above write-up, we have explained how to backup IncrediMail to Outlook. The solution explained in this blog is fairly simple and doesn’t require technical skills for accessing the tool. Now, launch this utility and perform a hassle-free backup file on IncrediMail to Outlook. This solution is beneficial for all technical as well as non-technical users. If you still have any doubts, please contact to our technical support team.
Related Blog Posts:
3. How to Convert IncrediMail to PDF