How to Archive Thunderbird Email Folders ?
Well, there are multitude of questions asking about the best way to archive Thunderbird email files, how to auto archive email Thunderbird, etc. Hence, all of these questions need to be answered, and as we are here to help, we will answer some of these questions as well.
Archiving basically means moving the emails from a standard folder to an archive folder. The advantage you get with this is that you don’t have to delete your emails. This is how you can empty your inbox, so let’s tell you how to do it yourself using Thunderbird.
Procedure to Archive Thunderbird Email Files Manually
- First, you need to open your Thunderbird email client on your device
- Now you need to set up the archive folders first (if you haven’t already)
- First, click on Local Folder visible in the left pane and then click on New Folder
- Enter a new folder name as Archive and create it as a subfolder of the local folder
- Now select the message and then click the Archive button in the top left
Well, you can select one or more emails to be dragged and dropped archived together, or you can select them individually. On the other hand, you cannot select more than 2000 emails for archiving at the same time.
Here’s how you can archive Thunderbird email files manually. But as you can see the process seems long and hectic. On the other hand, when your account storage is running out, you will not be able to receive new emails. Now, as asked before, we would like to tell you how to auto archive email Thunderbird.
The automatic method gives you so much relief and a short trip so the process doesn’t feel hectic and long so take a look at it.
Best Way to Archive Thunderbird Email Folders in Batch
The best way to archive Thunderbird emails is with the Thunderbird Converter Wizard. This automatic method can help you a lot in your task. There is no limitation like the manual method that you cannot select more than 2000 emails or you can select the email one at a time. This tool allows you to archive multiple folders at the same time.
This application gives you the most enjoyable experience and offers you a small process so that you can achieve your goal in a few moments. We provide a detailed guide so that you know the steps to follow to archive Thunderbird email files.
How to Archive Thunderbird Mailbox – Automatic Method
- Download and install the application on the device where you are configured with the Thunderbird account by clicking the link provided.
- Start the application and then click Next to start a new screen
- Select Convert configured Thunderbird mailbox data and then click Next
- Select the folders that you want to archive in your local folder, then click Next
- Choose the saving option based on your preference, choose the destination path, and then click the Convert button.
Your select folders will now be archived in a few moments.
See this way is the most reliable as you can choose any local folder on your device so you can keep your important emails safe. On the other hand, if your account space is very low, you can delete some of your emails by archiving them to your local drive first with the help of the proposed application.
Now we would strongly like you to look at some of the primary qualities of the tool. That way, you can learn a little more about the tool and decide why you need to choose it to archive Thunderbird email files instead of the manual function.
Check out Some Functions of the Automatic Method
- This app is easy to use, and the credit for that is the simple interface and processes.
- You are allowed to select the entire Thunderbird account in the tool to archive folders.
- You can also choose data manually; hence account configuration is not required for this tool.
- You can archive selected Thunderbird folders as you can choose them as per your need.
- Users can archive Thunderbird email files and folders at the same time without any restrictions or barriers.
- You can also archive all attachments associated with the Thunderbird emails.
- It is compatible with any version of Windows, be it Windows 10 or a lower edition.
- It allows you to give files a different name during archiving so that you can easily find them later.
These are just the primary features; we’ve discussed them as an overview of the tool. However, when you run the tool to accomplish your task, you will be in for a lot of surprises, so good luck with it.
We have offered you both manual and automatic functions to archive Thunderbird email files. If you have some emails to archive you can use the manual feature, but if you have thousands of emails and want to archive them all at once, then you need to go for an automatic method. Well, the automatic method also allows archiving email on your local storage on any of your preferred platforms.