How to Move Gmail Accounts to Corporate Exchange Server?
If you are currently using Google’s Gmail email service and want to migrate Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange Server. Then continue read this blog post as here I am just going to expostulate the reliable method to move Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange Server.
Actually, Gmail is a widely used freeware email service by Google. At present time is the most famous cloud-based email service. Most computer users use Gmail for sending and receiving email messages. Users prefer to use Gmail because it is easy to use and an advanced cloud-based email program.
Know Also ~ Migrate Gmail to IMAP Account with Components
Why do users migrate Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange?
Various working professionals want to move Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange Server. Because now they want to behave like a professional user. In this technical era, most business users don’t consider to use any freeware email services like Gmail. Therefore they want to transfer all emails from Gmail account to corporate Exchange Server. Working professionals don’t want to take any risk of data loss so they prefer to store their business emails on a dedicated email server. Microsoft Exchange Server is a highly secured email server program that offers a dedicated server and shared server for storing the messages. However, Gmail is the most popular and highly secured email program. But still, corporate users think that it offers limited security features because it is obtainable free of cost. Corporate Exchange Server is fully loaded with multiple advanced features that offer a business-friendly environment to manage emails and contact details.
I am using Gmail account for the past 10 years that stored a high amount of data. But now I want to migrate Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange Server profile. Please suggest me a professional method for solving my problem. Please note one thing also, I don’t want to lose any important information like email attachments and attributes.
– Lincoln, Washington
Hi, BitRecover, I am owner of a small size organization where my all employees are using Gmail for completing the emails requirements. Now I am planning extend my current business so I have decided to migrate all Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange Server. I don’t want to lose any important information during completion of the task.
– Maverick, Bremen
Steps to Transfer Gmail Account to Corporate Exchange
Firstly, download Google Mail Backup Tool and install the setup on your computer. This software has an isolated option to migrate Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange in a professional way. Let’s start the discus.
1 – Launch the tool, enter Gmail account credentials, and click on the Login button. You can also check the “Use Batch Mode” option and upload a CSV file having multiple Gmail account credentials. After that, you can move multiple Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange at once.
2 – Thereafter, choose email folders from software GUI and select Exchange or Hosted Exchange from the list of saving options accordingly.
3 – After that, fill corporate Exchange Server login details i.e. User Name, Password, and Server Name. Click on the Backup button to start the process.
4 – This application offers multiple email filter options for transferring specific emails from Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange. It offers various filter options like Date Range, From, To, and Subject.
5 – After receiving a message of completion, login to your corporate Exchange Server. Now you can view imported Gmail accounts data.
- It is an excellent toolkit to migrate Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange along with all email items and components such as Attachments, Sender & receiver email address, email subject & signature, hyperlinks, internet header, text formatting, and headers.
- One of the best feature of the tool is that it supports the process to move Gmail accounts to corporate Exchange in batch. Therefore, users can save their valuable time and efforts by avoiding the same repeated process, again and again, many times.
- It is a fully automatic toolkit that asks only Gmail accounts and corporate Exchange Server account credentials for completion of the task. Even users can choose Exchange Server and Hosted Exchange Server accordingly from saving options.
- This application provides multiple email filter options to migrate specific emails from Gmail account to corporate Exchange Server by Date Range, by Email Subject, by Sender and Receiver email address.
- After providing Gmail account credentials, it uploads all email folders in the software window. From here, users can check only specific folders and transfer them into corporate Exchange. Therefore users can avoid the migration of unnecessary email folders.
Let’s try it free of cost
Mentioned Gmail to Exchange Migrator comes with a free demo edition that allows to migrate a few emails from each folder of Gmail account to corporate Exchange. By using the free trial version, users can easily check the software working process. After getting complete satisfaction, get its license keys at an affordable price and avoid the limitations.