How to Archive Outlook Folder to PST Format ?
Summary: Does your Outlook account is filled with chunks of emails so you want to archive emails from Outlook to hard drive. Read this blog post to get an answer for the same.
Thousands of users want to know about the best technique to archive emails from Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019 editions to PST (Personal Storage Table) format. Microsoft Outlook comes with Cleanup Tools, which is capable to archive Outlook email folders manually 100% free of cost in PST format.
Users want to archive MS Outlook emails folders from the default storage location to another location for reducing the size of Outlook data folders. Also, you can use the Outlook Archive feature for archiving old emails message into a safe location. After archiving Outlook emails folders, users can delete unnecessary folders for increasing the speed and efficiency of Outlook.
How to Archive Emails from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 ?
- Download Outlook PST Converter by BitRecover Software from the official product page.
- Run the tool which is capable to load Outlook archive files automatically from the default storage location.
- Choose required MS Outlook folders and press the Next button to continue.
- The tool is capable to archive Outlook emails in multiple formats such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, DOC, vCard, CSV, NSF, etc.
- File naming options are helpful for file management. So, choose a required file name.
- Select the destination path and press the Next button to continue.
- Archiving Outlook inbox, sent, trash, spam, deleted email folders in the chosen file format.
- Outlook inbox folders archived successfully.
- Here you can see archived Outlook folder in the desired format.
Advantages of Pro Technique
- Archive Outlook folders in multiple formats.
- Archive Outlook inbox, sent, deleted, spam, drafts, etc. folders at once.
- Several ways for easy file management by date, subject, time, from, etc.
- Archive emails from Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. editions.
Get Outlook Inbox to Archive by Using Manual Method
- Run Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and choose the File option from the menu bar.
- Select Info >> Cleanup Tools >> Archive… option to move old items to Archive Folders in the folder list.
- Choose Outlook inbox to archive or users can choose a specific folder for archiving.
- Select a specific date to archive items older than.
- Choose the destination path to save archive emails from Outlook by clicking on the Browse button.
- Now press Ok button to start the process to archive Outlook email folder to PST.
- Here is an archive.pst file of Outlook inbox file at the selected destination path.
In this blog post, we have explained both manuals as well as automatic techniques to get Outlook inbox to archive. You can use the manual method to archive emails from Outlook folder to PST format. For direct methods, use pro software to archive Outlook email folders in multiple formats. The manual method allows to archive Outlook folders one by one while pro software is authorized to archive multiple Outlook folders at one time.